As a hotel on-Grounds at the University of Virginia, we love welcoming students, families, alumni, and visitors to Charlottesville on a daily basis. In our regular e-mails, we provide a variety of information to our guests about events and happenings in the area in the hopes of enhancing their planning experience. Please take a moment below, and tell us why you love Charlottesville, and the things you get excited about when planning a trip to the area. This information will help us tailor our communications to best suit your interests! Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!
Learn more about Darden & Charlottesville
Charlottesville's mix of cultural and culinary arts combine to create a perfect host city.
Outdoor seating, craft beverages, and delicious appetizers during the weekly happy hour.
Host an Event at Darden
Take advantage of our location within one of the world's leading graduate business schools.
UVA INN AT DARDEN OVERVIEW
- 177 on-site guests rooms at UVA Inn at Darden
- 40,000-plus square feet of event and meeting space
- Venues for conferences, board retreats, social events and more
- Gourmet food and beverage services by our in-house culinary team
- State-of-the-art presentation equipment available
- Convenient and secure parking
- 470-seat auditorium
- 350-person dining room